Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A tradition unlike any other.

T-minus 100 days!! That is the length of time until the 4th Annual KARNation Millard Fillmore Memorial Open Championship Golf Outing Charity Classic Presented by Kia Motors.

Today I received the initial tourney newsletter from Competition Committee Chair Learned Foot confirming the July 25th tournament date. My goal is to play at least two rounds of golf between now and then. In fact, I haven't teed it up since July 6, 2000, which was the day before I got married. And no, as I matter of fact I wasn’t playing golf just to get out of last-minute wedding planning and I deeply resent the insinuation!!

Anyhow, in the interest of preserving the life of any water fowl that may be wading in the golf course ponds on July 25th, I’m heading to the nearest driving range to hone my accuracy at the tee box.

Until next time………

------------------------------------------------

No comments: