Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We have a winner!!

I was in the mood for a little snack this afternoon so I checked out the vending machine while at work. I like those Pearson’s salted nut rolls so I went with that. As the machine dispensed the candy bar I noticed a card taped to the back. The card said something along the lines of “You are the winner of a 5 lb. Nut Roll!!!”

The prize-winning card instructed me to call one of the secretaries to claim the prize, which I did before I left for the day

I know. “What on earth does a 5 lb. Nut Roll look like?” you may ask.

Well, wonder no more.




It serves the equivalent of 54 regular size candy bars!!!! At 200 calories a serving, that’s a whopping 10,800 calories!!!
-----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Salted Nut Roll" sounds like a great name for a new lefty blog!