Thursday, April 02, 2009

New blog

In the 3 ½ years I’ve been blogging regularly, I’ve met a lot fantastic people in the Minnesota Organization of Bloggers. In fact, a lot of my fellow MOB members can echo that very sentiment. But in the entire 5-6 year run of this group, there is only one couple I know of who met via the MOB and decided to get married. And I can’t tell you how thrilled I am for these kids. Well, wait a minute. I think the term “kids” may be pushing it. After all, Ben is only six years my junior. And Faith hardly seems like a kid even though I am old enough to be her Da… Dad’s younger friend.

Either way, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Ben & Faith over these past couple of years. And they have graciously put together a new blog documenting how their courtship began as well as looking ahead to their nuptials in a mere seven weeks. Check it out. They have a great story!!

------------------------------------------

No comments: