Saturday, November 04, 2006

Revealing an identity.

Back in June, I dissected an e-mail sent to my wife by her union president, who remained nameless. My wife is a public school teacher and said union prez sent an e-mail explaining his reasons in running for the Minnesota House of Representatives.

One of my semi-regular commenters, Douglas Bass, said I should reveal this person’s name since he is running for public office.

Douglas, I wasn’t ignoring your request. Your comment was caught up in my “comment moderation” section. I have no idea how that happened since I never requested such a function until today.

But, I digress.

The name of that candidate is…..

…..SCOTT KRANZ.

He’s running for State Rep in House District 51A.

His Republican opponent is a gentleman by the name of Brad Biers.

Although Biers is not running in my district, I wonder if he needs any last minute volunteers.

No comments: