Sunday, February 14, 2016

Well I can't help but be scared of it all sometimes...

In what is the first Sunday after the official end of the NFL season, the Northern Alliance Radio Network soldiers on. Today's edition of my radio program The Closer will air from 2:00 pm until 3:00 Central Time.

I pretty much had my entire show planned out by Friday evening, but huge breaking news on Saturday afternoon put a crimp in much of those plans. Obviously I'll discuss the sudden death of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and how this affects the political landscape. As such, political wonk Matt Mackowiak responded to my emergency bat signal and will join the program right at 2:00.

If time permits, I'll also look back on the week in presidential politics as well as some local political news. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

----------------------------------

No comments: