Sunday, January 11, 2015

Well so far you've heard my voice but I brought two friends along..........

Another Sunday, yet another edition of my radio program The Closer. I will be on the air from 1:00 until 3:00 PM Central Time.

At 1:15, I will be joined by the show's official political wonk Matt Mackowiak. We will be discussing the reelection of John Boehner as Speaker of the House as well as what to expect this session of Congress with Republicans controlling both chambers. I will also get Matt's insights on GOP prospects for the 2016 presidential race now that Jeb Bush has declared and Mitt Romney is strongly considering another run.

Then at 1:45, AM 1280 promotions guy Ross Brendel will check in to promote a very special Patriot event coming up in mid February.

In the second hour, I will share my own perspective on the terrorist attack that took place in Paris, France this past week. If time permits, I will also opine on the happenings during the first week of the Minnesota legislative session.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

----------------------------------------------

No comments: