Sunday, January 04, 2015

If I could buy my reasoning, I'd pay to lose......

It's my first show of 2015, so I'm excited to start another year on the Northern Alliance Radio Network! I will be on the air from 1:00 until 3:00 pm Central Time.

In the first hour, I'll look back on this past week where Minnesota governor Mark Dayton is warming up his petulant self a week ahead of the next legislative session. I'll also discuss how the Minnesota Republican Party is its own worst P.R. firm.

For the entire 2:00 hour, MN State Senator/Real Estate guru/celebrity stalker/friend of the NARN Karin Housley will stop by the Patriot bunker. We'll discuss the upcoming legislative session as well as look back on Karin's very eventful 2014.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

----------------------------------------------

No comments: