Sunday, January 25, 2015

I remember when we were gambling to win.....

For the first time in about 4-1/2 months there will be no NFL games starting at Noon today. With that in mind, I have removed all excuses for you to not tune in to The Closer this afternoon. Per usual, I will be on the air from 1:00 until 3:00 PM Central Time.

In the first hour, I will discuss some of the more prominent news events from this past week, including bumbling Republicans in the U.S. House, "Deflate Gate", media elites living by a different set of laws, etc.

Then at 2:00, I will be joined by Devin Foley, who is President of Better Ed, a non-profit organization "dedicated to leading an educational renaissance in America."


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

----------------------------------------------

No comments: