Friday, March 10, 2023

The lunacy continues

For those of you who have school aged children (or recall when your kids were of that age), you'd likely concede that indulging in every single one of their wants and desires is not at all practical. Heck, I recall thinking my mother was a brutal dictator when she didn't allow me to have for dessert chocolate frosting right out of the container. Worse yet, I was not at all taken seriously when 9-year old me declared he wanted to join Luke Skywalker and the rest of the Rebel Alliance to assist in bringing down the evil Empire. 

If only someone like MN Lt Gov Peggy Flanagan were around then. She woulda had my back.




So if a 3-year old boy wants to be a girl, parents need to acquiesce to that. But if 20 years later that trans woman commits murder in the state of Maryland, she could potentially avoid being charged with a felony because her brain "is not fully developed."


I'm getting to the point where I'm looking to get off this ride. 


-------------------------------------------

No comments: