Thursday, September 08, 2016

Gotta love "Twitter fights"

I happened to be on Twitter early Wednesday morning to see firsthand the back-and-forth between National Review writer Jonah Goldberg and national radio host/Fox News personality/Trump lap dog Sean Hannity. 

The essence of that "Twitter fight" had to do with Hannity's continued frustration that conservatives like Goldberg won't hop aboard the proverbial "Trump Train." Hannity is so outraged over these stubborn righties not getting in line that he's threatening to call them out once Donald Trump is dispatched by Hillary Clinton this November. 

Outlets like Business Insider, Politico and Mediaite did a nice job covering this online exchange. For my money, I viewed the battle as Goldberg being Indiana Jones to Hannity's swordsman. 




But don't take my word for it. Click on any of the links I provided above and judge for yourself. 

------------------------------------------------

No comments: