Sunday, June 21, 2015

I'm just a lonely pilgrim, I walk this world in wealth......

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there! I hope you enjoy a nice relaxing Sunday, which of course includes indulging in the 2-hour extravaganza known as The Closer. The show kicks off right at 1:00 PM Central Time.

Much of the first hour will be dominated by the news out Charleston, SC where nine innocent church goers were murdered this past Wednesday. Sadly, much of the fallout has included the typical leftist demagoguery.

If there's time, I also plan on weighing in on the resignation of Spokane NAACP chair Rachel Dolezal after it was learned she feigned being a black woman.

At 2:15, basketball wonk Mike McCollow will check in to provide an NBA Finals recap as well as preview this week's NBA draft. For the first time in their franchise's history, my Minnesota Timberwolves have the top overall pick!


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

----------------------------------------------

No comments: