Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hold on! I like black and white.......

Even though I'm running on adrenaline today after a long, busy (but fun) last two evenings, The Closer rolls on. I will be conducting my regular 2-hour broadcast beginning at 1:00 PM Central Time.

Part of the reason for the crazy past two evenings was my involvement with this year's Miss Minnesota pageant, including my emcee duties for last night's pageant finals! I'll chat about that in the first segment. 

In political news, I will address the recent special session of the MN Legislature as well as the national media's odd obsession with presidential candidate Marco Rubio. 

In the 2:00 hour, I welcome back friends of the program Andrew Richter and Jason Bradley, who continue to do yeoman's work with Community Solutions MN. It's their hour, so we'll likely get updates on the city of Crystal's right-of-center revolution, Golden Valley mayoral shenanigans, etc. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

----------------------------------

No comments: