Sunday, June 01, 2014

I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed......

It was an exhausting weekend at the 2014 MN GOP convention, so I am running on adrenaline today. Nevertheless, I will broadcast my weekly radio show The Closer from 1:00 until 3:00 PM Central Time.

Right at 1:00, my politico friend Jeff Kolb will check in to provide a recap of the aforementioned political convention. We'll also discuss an incident I witnessed where Jeff was verbally and physically accosted by a certain US Senate candidate's campaign manager.

Then at 1:30, Miss Minneapolis 2014 Julia Schliesing will check in for her weekly appearance. This will be Julia's final show until after the Miss Minnesota pageant in two weeks. We'll hear about her latest exploits, including her taking another big step toward political punditry.

Finally at 2:00, reigning Miss Minnesota Rebecca Yeh will stop by the Patriot bunker.


Rebecca is in the final two weeks of her reign, so we'll recount her incredible experience as Miss Minnesota while also looking forward to what her future has in store.


So please give me call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

------------------------------------

No comments: