Sunday, January 20, 2013

I learned something from my blue eyed girl: Sink or swim you gotta give it a whirl...

It is the final broadcast of The Closer to take place in President Obama's first term. The good news is I plan on being on the air for his entire second term. The bad news? There actually is a second Obama term. Anyhow, I'll be on the air at the usual time, 1:00 PM until 3:00 Central Time.

In the first hour, I'll be joined by political activist extraordinaire (and friend of the Northern Alliance Radio Network) Erin Haust. While working with James O'Keefe's organization Project Veritas, Erin and some of the crew from PV went door-to-door of those in the NY/NJ area who claim to be proud of the fact they're "gun free." As such, Erin and crew asked if they would acquiesce to having a sign placed on their lawn showing their pride in being a "gun free" zone. I think you can ascertain whay happens next.


In the second hour, I will also weigh in on the upcoming Debt Ceiling fight as well as the utterly bizarre story about a hoax involving the dead girlfriend of Notre Dame football player Manti Te'o. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here

For mobile phone users, there are apps available for iphone, Blackberry and Android!

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

--------------------------------------

1 comment:

Gino said...

hahaha...
loved that video.
spot on.