Sunday, December 04, 2011

A time to build up, a time to break down....

It is my goal to have guests each and every Sunday on the radio show so as to not to subject anybody to my rambling for two hours. Once again, I have achieved that goal!

On today's edition of The Closer from 1-3 pm Central, I will be discussing presidential politics, whether it be the ongoing Herman Cain saga, the dings in the inevitable Mitt Romney candidacy or the continued surprise ascension of Newt Gingrich.

At 1:30, I will welcome to the program Meredith Dake. A native of Oklahoma, Meredith is the producer for Larry O'Connor's podcast as well as a contributor to Andrew Breitbart's Big Government site.

Then at 2:00, I am honored to welcome Minnesota Senate Majority Leader Amy Koch to the program. We will discuss such issues as Minnesota's surprising budget surplus as well as the major issues to be addressed once the new legislative session begins next month.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Gino said...

screw polirics, talk football. its more important.