Saturday, May 07, 2011

.....but I'm a creep....

I have been tabbed to co-host the Northern Alliance Radio Network this afternoon at 1:00 pm on AM 1280 The Patriot. With regular co-host Ed Morrissey out on assignment, it is honor for me to join my friend (and regular co-host) Mitch Berg for what I'm sure will be a blazing two hours.

I mean, it's not everyday you can discuss the capture and subsequent killing of the country's #1 most wanted man. Of course, I'm referring to Osama bin Laden and how he was taken out by US Navy SEALs last Sunday evening. We'll certainly discuss the operation itself as well as the fallout for the Obama administration and how 2012 is still far from a certainty as far as re-election is concerned.

Ah, but there's plenty happening in Minnesota with the budget battle, the traditional marriage amendment and the Cornish bill which Mitch has been all over the past couple of weeks.

So check us out on AM 1280 on the ol' radio dial or click this link to listen via the internet.

As always, we value listener input, so give us a call at (651) 289-4488.

Until then......

--------------------------------------------

No comments: