Monday, May 19, 2008

I want to be a part of it....

New York, New York!!

After booking our flights and hotel reservations for our July trip to NYC, my bro and I began working on getting Twins-Yankees tickets. Since the Yankees games are routinely sold out, just ordering them via the ticket office or walk-up isn't possible.

Ah, but this is the 21st century. That's right: E-bay!!!!

I found a Yankee season ticket holder who was looking to unload his two tickets for the July 23 afternoon game. Today I received the good word that my bid was highest!!!

And here is where we will be sitting:




And the view is spectacular!!



The package also includes two passes to the Sony Stadium Club, which is a full service restaurant in Yankee stadium. The club opens opens two hours prior to the start of the game and closes at the end of the seventh inning. How nice is this place? They have a dress code!!

Next phase: Tickets to see Late Night with Conan O'Brien!!!

------------------------------------------

No comments: