Tuesday, April 17, 2007

About me: A to Z.

Were it not for Mitch and Sheila doing these things I would lack for some good blogging material.

Here goes:

A- Available or Single? No.

B- Best Friend. My gal!

C- Cake or Pie. Cake

D- Drink of Choice. Cola flavored XS energy drink.

E- Essential Item. Since it’s the 21st century I gotta go with cell phone.

F- Favorite Color. Blue.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms. Neither does much for me.

H- Hometown. Born and raised in St Paul. Currently reside in Coon Rapids.

I- Indulgence. A peanut buster parfait from DQ.

J- January or February. February. We’re that much closer to Spring and the Super Bowl usually takes place that month.

K- Kids. What about’ em? We have none if that’s what you’re asking.

L- Life is incomplete without…..God.

M- Marriage Date. July 7, 2000. That means on 07/07/07 we will celebrate 7 years of wedded bliss!

N- Number of Siblings? One brother, a half sister and a half brother. I usually say “three” but if you do the math it would make two WHOLE siblings.

O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges

P- Phobias/Fears. Canadian Geese

Q- Favorite Quote. “I’d rather attempt something great and fail than do nothing and succeed.” Also, one from Abraham Lincoln: “I’d rather be silent and assumed a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.”

R- Reasons to smile. When a baby smiles at you.

S- Season. Summer. I have an affinity for bike rides, walks and Major League Baseball.

T- Tag Three. Greg, Ben and that gal who calls herself “Mall Diva”.

U- Unknown Fact About Me. Well, it’s little known that I****SORRY. THAT TIDBIT WILL REMAIN UNKNOWN****

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals. Big-time oppressor of animals!!

W- Worst Habit. Sarcasm.

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds. Whatever works best for the job at hand.

Y- Your Favorite Foods. Italian and Mexican. Is it any wonder why I’ve been over 200 lbs. since 1999?

Z- Zodiac. Gemini

-----------------------------------

No comments: