Friday, August 04, 2017

"Do as I say, not as I do" on steroids

When talking about the perpetual "progressive" freak outs over planet Earth being in peril due to "climate change," Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds often says I’ll believe it’s a crisis when the people who keep telling me it's a crisis start acting like it's a crisis.

Obviously the climate change movement's most high profile demagogue, despite his January 2006 declaration that the planet will reach a "point of no return" in 10 years (hint: that was 11-1/2 years ago), believes he's exempt from reducing his own carbon footprint.

Memo to Al Gore: Once you move into a condo, begin to drive a Mini Cooper and hold all your climate change lectures via Skype, I promise (pinky swear) to take you more seriously. Until then, you can go suck a brick.

-----------------------------------------

No comments: