Sunday, April 19, 2015

I once had a life, or rather life had me.....

Now that we can exhale after another Tax Day has come and gone, why not indulge in today's edition of the Northern Alliance Radio Network program The Closer? I will be broadcasting from 1:00 until 3:00 PM Central Time. 

I'll likely get into local political news from this past week, including the MN Senate once again rejecting a repeal of Sunday liquor sales and Gov. Mark Dayton finally tackling one of the state's more pressing issues. On the national political scene, two more 2016 prospects for President (Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Marco Rubio) officially declared their candidacies, so I'll discuss that as well.

At 1:30, newly elected MN College Republicans chair Aly Eichman will check in to the program to relish in her victory as well as share what lies ahead in her administration. 

Then at 2:15, the program's political wonk Matt Mackowiak will join me via phone. Matt will discuss the latest in the 2016 presidential campaign and what lies ahead for the latest entrants into the race. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

---------------------------------------------

No comments: