Sunday, December 02, 2012

All this time to make amends. What do you do when all your enemies are friends?

Happy December!! We roll into another month, yet The Closer is still open for business! From 1:00 until 3:00 pm, I will attempt to divert my focus away from the big Vikings-Packers tilt and opine on the big news stories of the week.

In the first hour, I'll give my two cents on the latest "fiscal cliff" related news and if the Obama administration really wants a resolution. I'll also weigh in on the local political scene, including speculation on whom the MN GOP might put up for a candidate to oppose Governor Mark Dayton in 2014.

In the second hour, my friend and NBA wonk Mike McCollow will check in to talk hoops, both at the college and NBA levels.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

For mobile phone users, there are cool apps available for iphone, Blackberry and Android!

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

--------------------------------------


No comments: