Sunday, August 05, 2012

You shut me down with a push of your button but yo, I'm out and I'm gone...

For the second time in the past four weeks, I will be taking a "rare and well-deserved" break from my radio program.

In my stead, Andy Cilek and the gang from Minnesota Voters Alliance will be broadcasting live from the Washington County Fair, 1:00 until 3:00 PM Central today on AM 1280 The Patriot. You'll definitely want to tune in, especially since the Voter ID initiative will be appearing on the ballot in Minnesota this November. Hear how you can combat the disinformation campaign being lanuched by Secretary of State Mark Ritchie and his leftist cohorts.



You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

For mobile phone users, there are cool apps available for iphone, Blackberry and Android!

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------



No comments: