Sunday, May 20, 2012

I got shot through a space not long ago, I thought I knew the place so well.....

Back from a well-deserved week off, I am back for this week's edition of The Closer from 1-3 pm Central.

It was quite a weekend at the MN GOP state convention, so I'll spend much of the first hour rehashing the events. Perhaps the biggest news of the weekend was Kurt Bills securing the Republican nomination to oppose Sen. Amy Klobuchar this fall. Bills should join me sometime during the initial hour of the program (UPDATE: Bills to join the program via phone at 1:30!).

In the second hour I'll take a look at the end of the MN legislative session as well as the latest on the gubernatorial recall efforts in Wisconsin.



So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------

No comments: