Sunday, November 23, 2008

55 things...

...about me.

1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be?
My brother Eric. We usually have quite a few laughs.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes. In fact, I always strategically park near the outdoor rack so I don’t have to walk too far to return it.

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Since it was my gal, yes.

4. Do you take compliments well?
I’m getting better.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
What’s that?

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
No matter where I go I’m never alone, if ya know what I mean!

7. Do you like nipple rings?
Ewwww, no.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
A few times, yes. My first ever camp was at a campground near the St. Croix River. The boys bathroom didn’t have the dividers between the stalls.

9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do?
Respectfully say ”Get lost. I’m married.”

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Depends on how different. Me being a Pentecostal, I dated a gal who was a Lutheran (and she’s now my wife). I could never date an atheist.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Being married, I don’t pursue. And I would probably be incredibly uncomfortable if I were being pursued.

12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
Content, relaxed, full.

13. Do any songs make you cry?
Angels in Waiting by Tammy Cochran.

14. Are you continuing your education?
Collegiately, no. But spiritually, yes.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Not yet, but I plan on learning.

16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Assuming the family was out safely, it would have to be our brood of pets.

17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Obviously my gal.

18. Whom do you text the most?
My brother Eric.

19. Favorite children’s books?
Anything by Dr. Seuss.

20. What color are your eyes?
Blue-Green

21. How tall are you?
6’2”

22. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Since I’m excited about where life is going right now, I would say no.

23. Any secret admirers?
If they’re secret, how would I know?

24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Nope. Too claustrophobic.

25. Where is the farthest place you have traveled?
Southern California.

26. Do you like mustard?
Any kind but honey mustard.

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Mom.

29. How long does it take you in the shower?
Maybe five minutes.

30. Can you do splits?
Maybe, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to get up.

31. What movies do you want to see right now?
No desire to see anything that’s out in the theater right now.

32. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
Spent the evening with friends in Woodbury.

33. Was your mom a cheerleader?
I don’t think so.

34. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
N

35. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
7 or 8

36. Do you like Care Bears?
Indifferent.

37. What do you buy at the movies?
Large pop and Popcorn.

38. Do you know how to play poker?
No, never have.

39. Do you wear your seat belt?
Yep. I don’t even think about it, it’s so reflexive.

40. What do you wear to sleep?
Just a pair of shorts.

41. Anything big ever happen in your town?
We have only lived in Ramsey for two months. Does the mere fact we moved here count?

42. Is your hair straight or curly?
What hair?

43. Is your tongue pierced?
Surely you jest.

44. Do you like liver and onions?
No.

45. Have you ever been in love?
Oh yes. Still am!

46. Do you like funny or serious people better?
It depends on the situation. I always like a little levity but there are times when it just doesn’t feel appropriate. I guess I’d lean towards funny.

47. Ever been to L.A.?
Yes. I was there with family for a few days in the Summer of 1985.

48. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Don’t do downloads. I’ve transferred a sufficient number of songs from my CDs to my ipod.

49. Do you hate chocolate?
I love it.

50. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Mom and I don’t fight about much anymore (unlike when I was a kid). Dad can pick a fight about sports, politics, religion, pop culture, jobs, cars, hunting…well….you get the idea.

51. Are you a gullible person?
Not nearly as much as I used to be.

52. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Sports broadcaster (preferably baseball or football).

53. Are you easy to get along with?
You’d have to ask those I deal with regularly. However, I think I am.

54. What is your favorite time of day?
Sunset.

55. Are you a generally happy person?
Yes.

------------------------------------------------

No comments: