Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Loud and Proud!!!

So I was getting ready to head out after dinner Tuesday evening when the door bell rang. To my surprise, it was none other than fellow MOBster Andy Aplikowski. Given that Andy is a volunteer extraordinaire in CD 6, I soon realized he was there to bring me the lawn sign I ordered from the Michele Bachmann campaign.





Despite the latest controversy surrounding Bachmann and her comments about Barack Obama, we are displaying the mammoth sign proudly! Besides, Congresswoman Bachmann has absolutely nothing to apologize for when expressing her concern that Obama might have “anti-American views”.

She has some pretty compelling evidence to state her case.

-------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

Looks good, Brad!

StarBittrune said...

Excellent, Brad! I considered getting a Bachmann sign even though I'm not in her district. I've been thinking if everyone could stop knee-jerking for two minutes and read a transcript of the Matthews-Bachmann interview, she very reasonably pointed to Obama's questionable choice of friends: "It's important because we look at the collection of friends that Barack Obama has had over his life, and usually we associate with people who have similar ideas to us." Jeremiah "God d-- America" Wright? Anti-American by definition. Bill "I didn't set enough bombs" Ayers? Certifiably. And Obama's own wife sadly said she wasn't proud of her country until her husband was running for office. Michele (Bachmann) did not accuse Obama of being anti-American, she said, "I'm very concerned that he may have anti-American views," that is, the views of his companions.