Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Quick Hits: Volume CCXXXI

- Remember the Dems' strange new respect for Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) upon his voting to impeach President Trump & remove him from office, marching in a Black Lives Matter parade, etc.?


Yeah, I'm thinking we're back to Mitt the evil rich guy who gave a lady cancer


Sen. Mitt Romney said Tuesday he would support a floor vote to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, essentially clinching consideration of President Donald Trump’s nominee this year despite the impending election.

Just two Republican senators
(actually one is backtracking  - ed.) have asked for the party to put the brakes on the confirmation. And with a 53-seat majority, Senate Majority Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) now has the votes he needs to move forward with a nominee.

I wonder how long it'll be until the stories of Romney giving a prank haircut to a fellow high school student or leaving a dog in a kennel while atop a car are going to resurface.


- A not-so-surprising presidential endorsement from Sen. John McCain's widow.




If by "values as a nation" you believe they're undermining gun rights, abortions up until moments before birth and viewing tyrannical China as a "competitor" to the U.S. as opposed to hostile force, then absolutely. 



-  So I landed in "Twitter jail" Tuesday evening for a tweet I published almost a month ago. 





I am suspended until I delete the tweet or have my appeal approved (which is no sure thing). The reason I was given is that Twitter does not allow tweets which "glorify violence." 

Ummmm yeah, just one question here, uh..... ARE YOU F---ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! Glorifying violence???? I read the story at the link and then clicked the "tweet" button to post to twitter. The words in the tweet are literally what resulted when clicking on the aforementioned button. And speculating about the motive of a high profile shooting in Kenosha, WI? How the Sam Hell is that "glorifying violence?"

Honestly, if I didn't utilize Twitter so much for stories to cite on my weekly radio program, I would shit can the account altogether. What a friggin' hot garbage site that continues to be.

------------------------------------------------

No comments: