Thursday, November 30, 2017

Baseball podcasting

When it comes to dissecting issues within local governments (specifically at the municipal and county levels), there are few better than the Twin Cities' own Andrew Richter and Jason Bradley of Community Solutions MN. But in addition to his passion for being "a force for good in our neighborhoods," Andrew, like myself, is an avid baseball fan. As such, the guys chose to devote one of their weekly podcasts to baseball talk and thus extended an invite for me to join the discussion.


(Pictured l-r: Me, Andrew Richter and Jason Bradley)



The entire discussion lasted 2-1/2 hours, but we definitely could have rambled on for another hour or so.

Anyhow, feel free to check it out if you like. I'm going to apologize in advance for the poor audio quality whenever I spoke. I assure you it was more an issue with the microphone than my normally annoying speaking voice.
 

Enjoy!




-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: