Friday, May 12, 2017

On a Mission

Just a "heads up," I will be filling in for Paul Ridgeway this evening on his daily radio program On The Way. I will be on from 4:00 until 6:00 Central Time.

Among the topics I plan on addressing include the claim that opposing Obamacare is "non-Christian." Since I host a political talk show every week, I will likely conjure up other topics where faith and politics intersect.

Then at 5:00 I will speak with Jeff Gilbert, who is an ambassador with the organization Save the Storks. The mission of STS is to "partner with pregnancy resource centers and give abortion-vulnerable women a choice that will change their lives forever."


The show airs on Twin Cities station AM 980 The Mission. You can listen via the station web site by clicking here or on iHeartRADIO (click here). 

Until then.....


------------------------------------------------

No comments: