Sunday, November 15, 2015

1991 vs. 2015

Whenever the Detroit Lions have traveled to Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers in recent years, it's pretty much been a guaranteed loss for the Motor City Kitties. In fact, I always like to point out that the last time the Lions won in Green Bay was December 1991. To put that in perspective, that was two months after my Minnesota Twins last won a World Series. As a Twins fan, that feels like forever ago.

Well, would you believe that Lions finally broke through with a win in Green Bay on Sunday?!?! It's true!

To put that streak in even further perspective, here is what I looked like in late 1991: 



And here I am in similar attire a few months ago: 




Yeah, I'll take any opportunity I have to post pictures of myself in a tuxedo. I clean up pretty good, eh?

-----------------------------------------------

No comments: