Sunday, October 11, 2015

You got it tough. I've seen the toughest all around.......

Today I return for the second of back-to-back broadcast days on the Northern Alliance Radio Network. I will be in my usual time slot, which is 1:00 until 3:00 pm Central Time. 

In the first hour I will discuss the craziness that is the race for Speaker of the U.S. House. Perhaps there may even be some breaking news as I take to the airwaves. I will also look back at some of the news made last week in the GOP presidential race. 

At 2:15, my friend and fellow baseball rube Ross Brendel will stop by for a 2015 Twins post mortem. I will also explain to Ross how he's misguided in his view that the one-game wildcard playoff is a bad thing. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

--------------------------------------------------

No comments: