Sunday, October 18, 2015

So this happened.....

Upon finishing supper this past Thursday evening, I decided to indulge in a little television since I had no pressing obligations that night.

While flipping through some channels, I noticed that Encore TV was about to air a few episodes of one of my favorite '80s sitcoms Diff'rent Strokes. Since I am a socially media geek, I popped open Twitter and promptly commented on my discovery. My good friend Jeff Kolb and I ended up having a brief exchange.





To be honest, I had completely forgotten about that conversation until my Twitter feed started to blow up Sunday morning/afternoon. 

Yes, it was a retort from Tom Arnold himself which started the onslaught. 














To think this all spawned from a lazy Thursday evening where I partook in some really lame television show.

------------------------------------------

No comments: