Thursday, October 29, 2015

Taking a pass

I am taking a rare and well-deserved break from the radio show this Sunday. As such, I chose to eschew the GOP presidential debate Wednesday evening (For a solid recap, check out Mr. D's analysis) since I won't be opining this weekend. 

For someone who is an astute observer of politics, I'm not likely to be swayed by debate performances. Yes I have a short list of whom I prefer to be the GOP nominee, but I will obviously wholeheartedly support whomever emerges as the Republican candidate.


Even Donald Trump?!?!?


Ummm....well.....that's a thorny one. 

If it's Trump, I may be left with two options: 




OR






Let's just say I'm hopeful there's a "Rubio Rejuvenation" after Wednesday's stellar performance. 

------------------------------------------

No comments: