Sunday, July 05, 2015

Don't you know me? I'm the boy next door.....

Regardless of the date, we always celebrate the greatness of America on the Northern Alliance Radio Network. I will be in my usual two-hour time slot for The Closer, beginning at 1:00 PM Central Time.

There's been a lot of fallout this past week from the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage, so I'll get cover some of those stories. 

At 2:00 I will be joined by Ken Madden of the MN Liberty Tea Party Patriots. Ken will be on to promote a big TPP event taking place this Tuesday in Champlin.





Then at 2:30 I'll be joined by Miss South Central MN Alyson Kriz


We'll discuss Alyson's recent performance at the Miss Minnesota pageant, chat about her future plans and highlight her very important platform Freedom From Fear: Fighting Mental Illness. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.


You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

----------------------------------------------

No comments: