Saturday, July 26, 2014

And when my mind is free, you know a melody can move me.....

With my friend and Northern Alliance Radio Network colleague Mitch Berg out on assignment today, I will assume the reins of The Headliner edition of the NARN. I will be on the air from 1:00 pm until 3:00 Central Time.

With this being an election year and campaign season is currently in full swing, I am privileged to be hosting three different MN GOP state House candidates on today's program.

1:00 until 1:30 - Barb Sutter, Republican endorsed candidate in HD 49B (West Bloomington, Southern Edina, and small portions of Eden Prairie and Minnetonka).

1:30 until 2:00 - Abigail Whelan, Republican endorsed candidate in HD 35A (Anoka and most of Ramsey).

2:00 until 2:30 - Jen Wilson, Republican endorsed candidate in HD51B (Eastern portion of Eagan, including where the Patriot bunker is located).

In the brief non-guest segments, I will assuredly weigh in on the Tony Dungy/Michael Sam flap and perhaps the latest on the Vikings/Chris Kluwe kerfuffle.


So please give me call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

------------------------------------

No comments: