Sunday, February 19, 2012

Been crossin' that bridge with lessons I've learned...

Tune in to the Northern Alliance Radio Network today from 1:00 pm until 3:00 Central time for yet another edition of my show The Closer.

As is usually the case, there's much to get into from news of the past week, including a resurgence of "Obama is unbeatable in November" meme despite releasing an utter joke of an annual budget. I'll also explore how the GOP Presidential candidates are seemingly unable to take advantage of such obvious blunders.

In the 2:00 hour, I am honored to welcome to studio Walter Hudson, who is chair of the North Star Tea Party Patriots. Walter is one of the more bright and articulate libertarians I know, so I look forward to hearing his perspective on the "Tea Party is dead" chanting point as well as his view of the heating up of the culture war.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------

No comments: