Monday, January 11, 2010

Interesting Development (UPDATE: Anderson to abandon gubernatorial candidacy and run for State Auditor)

So I see that Pat Anderson has a new Facebook page entitled Pat Anderson for State Auditor.

What did I miss?

Just a couple of months ago a few of my blogging colleagues and I sat down with Pat and saw her as a formidable gubernatorial candidate. Naturally, I decided to check out her Anderson4Governor web site where I read the following announcement:

The Pat Anderson for Governor Campaign will hold a press conference tomorrow, January 12, at 10 AM in Room 181 of the State Office Building. Pat will make a significant announcement affecting her campaign.

What: Pat Anderson for Governor Campaign Press Conference
When: 10 AM Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Where: Room 181 State Office Building


Stay tuned I guess.

-----------------------------------------

UPDATE: It's official! Anderson to drop out of gubernatorial race and run for State Auditor, a position she held from 2003 until 2007. Check out the reaction of my True North colleague, Gary Gross.

------------------------------------------

No comments: