Sunday, May 08, 2022

I can tell by your eyes that you've probably been crying forever.....

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!


We celebrated my mom yesterday, so I'll be rarin' to go for today's radio show. My 2-hour broadcast of The Closer gets started at 1:00 PM Central Time. 


In the first hour I'll weigh in on some Minnesota news, specifically how incumbent Attorney General Keith Ellison is very much vulnerable this election cycle. Then at 1:30 I will welcome to the Patriot bunker Kelly Fenton, who is running for MN State House in the newly formed 47B (Woodbury area). 


In the 2:00 hour, I'll obviously discuss the leaked U.S. Supreme Court decision that will throw out Roe v. Wade. As usual, "progressives" are all feelings over facts. 



So please call (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics we plan on addressing.
 
You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 or, if you're near downtown Minneapolis/West Metro area, 107.5 FM on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio as well as Amazon Alexa (just say "Alexa, play The Patriot Minneapolis")If you're unable to tune in live, please check out my podcast page for the latest show post.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #NARNShow or "Like" our Facebook page, where we also conduct a "Live Stream" of the broadcast.

Until then.....


------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: