Sunday, March 11, 2012

Walking in someone else's shoes, I think they'd stumble and they fall ....

Well I'll be operating on one hour less sleep than normal, but the show goes on. It is the "Spring Forward" edition of The Closer, which will air from 1:00 pm until 3:00 Central time on AM 1280 The Patriot.

In the 1:00 hour, I welcome to the studio MN Rep. Branden Petersen, currently of HD 49B. We'll talk with Branden about his vying for the GOP endorsement in the new Senate District 35 as well as the veritable buffet of issues he currently faces in the MN House.

Then in the final segment of the show, my cousin (and the biggest Indianapolis Colts rube I know) Nick Clason will join me to discuss the release of his hero Peyton Manning (provided Nick successfully avoided sharp objects this past week).

In between, we'll look at the latest in the GOP Presidential race as well as vapid leftist chanting points regarding the "War on Women."


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------

No comments: