Sunday, March 18, 2012

Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable

With the unbelievably warm weather we've been having lately, it's a shame I couldn't procure an outdoor broadcast today. Alas, I will be in the Patriot bunker for another edition of The Closer this afternoon from 1:00 pm until 3:00 Central time.

In the first hour I will be joined in studio by Martha Weaver, who is vying for the GOP endorsement in MN Senate District 35. And since I live in said district, I have a vested interest in this candidacy.

I will also explore some of the big news emerging from the Capitol this week, whether it concerns actual legislation or, ahem, extracurricular activities away from the legislative body.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------

No comments: