Thursday, January 07, 2021

What did I just watch?

I said in a post earlier this week that if MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell ends up being the most formidable Minnesota GOP candidate to oppose Gov. Tim Walz in 2022, then Walz is easily reelected. 


This rambling dissertation Lindell offered up Wednesday in response to our nation's Capitol being under siege only fortifies that inalienable truth. 





I haven't been a delegate to the MNGOP convention since 2014. I haven't done anything for the GOP (outside of individual Republican candidates' campaigns) since early 2016. But if Lindell makes it official and runs for Governor of Minnesota in '22, I am seriously tempted to come out of "state party retirement" so I can throw my effort and support behind literally any credible Republican candidate who considers seeking the nomination over him. 

--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: