Sunday, April 21, 2019

I would say I'm sorry If I thought that it would change your mind.....

Happy Easter! What a beautiful day to enjoy family and friends, but most of all celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I will be doing all those things today in addition to my live broadcast of The Closer. The 2-hour blitz gets started at 1:00 PM Central Time.

I will obviously have my own perspective on the release of the Mueller Report this past week and how both sides managed to have their preconceived notions validated.

Speaking of President Trump, he was in the Twin Cities this past week. As such, I will be talking to Salem-Twin Cities Ministry Director Gary Borgendale at 2:30. Gary was one of a handful of people with the opportunity to attend a round table discussion led by the POTUS.

And finally.....Jesus is risen!


So please call (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics we plan on addressing.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 or, if you're near downtown Minneapolis/West Metro area, 107.5 FM on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio as well as Amazon Alexa (just say "Alexa, play The Patriot Minneapolis")If you're unable to tune in live, please check out my podcast page for the latest show post.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #NARNShow or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

---------------------------------------

No comments: