Friday, May 04, 2018

Help a brother out

Hey all. For those who follow me on social media, you may have seen a blurb about an upcoming 4K run (approximately 2.5 miles) in which I'm partaking. It's a run to raise awareness for homeless youth, an issue I personally have underestimated.

Anyhow, since the run is taking place this evening, there is still ample opportunity to donate to the cause on behalf of Team Miss Minnesota 2017 (click here). My friend Kate Ziegler, who is the Community Outreach Coordinator with Hope 4 Youth as well as a two-time Miss MN contestant, recruited me to be part of her team. Not only will I be by far the oldest member of our group but also the only male. Eh, whatever. I'm all for pitching in on behalf of a great cause. 😊

Thanks for your support!

--------------------------------------

No comments: