Sunday, September 08, 2013

Sometimes you twist, always insist that you know a way....

It has literally been 28 days since I've done a broadcast from the Patriot bunker. Nevertheless, I'm certain I'll remember how to get there for today's edition of The Closer. I will be back in my usual 1:00 until 3:00 PM Central Time slot.

Obviously I'll weigh in on the Obama administration's push for some sort of intervention in Syria and where Congress stands on it, as well as any new developments, etc.

Then at 2:00 I will be joined by Josiah Ryan, who is the editor-in-chief of the site Campus Reform. Mr. Ryan's organization caught on video a Michigan St. professor bashing Republicans on the first day of class.



That professor has since been suspended (with pay), so we'll get an update from Mr. Ryan on where it goes from here.

Outside of that, who knows? It's the first Sunday of the 2013 NFL regular season so I will undoubtedly keep tabs on how my Vikings are faring in Detroit. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out viaiheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

For mobile phone users, there are apps available for iphone, Blackberry and Android!

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

---------------------------------------

No comments: