Thursday, August 29, 2013

NARN at the Fair: Day Eight

It's always bittersweet when I conduct my final broadcast at the MN State Fair. Tonight I'll be on the air from 5:00 until 6:00 Central Time.

I have been looking forward to this show since I booked it a couple of weeks ago, as Caitlyn Stenerson and Angie Hasek will join me for the entire hour.



Photo courtesy of Caitlyn Stenerson


These young ladies had the experience of a lifetime the first two weeks in August as they traveled on a missions trip to Israel! Since I've never been to the Holy Land myself, I plan on taking the whole broadcast time to live vicariously through Caitlyn and Angie.

Please feel free to check out their respective blogs discussing their journey:

Caitlyn's blog.

Angie's blog.


If you happen to be out at the fair this evening, feel free to stop by and say hello. We're located on Machinery Hill, which is at the north end of the fairgrounds, specifically near the corner of Underwood Street & Murphy Avenue (next door to the Home Depot building; see map here). 

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

For mobile phone users, there are apps available for iphone, Blackberry and Android!

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

---------------------------------------

No comments: