Sunday, February 17, 2013

I heard it all before so don't knock down my door...

What a treat to sit back in the Patriot bunker yesterday and let someone else assume the captain's chair. It is much easier being a contributor to a radio show than actually running it. However, today I will re-assume the reins on my usual Sunday broadcast of The Closer, which will air from 1:00 until 3:00 pm Central Time.

At 2:00, my good friend, prolific blogger and devout Catholic Mark "Mr. Dilettante" Heuring will check in to give his perspective on Pope Benedict XVI resigning at the end of this month. I'll also get Mark's take on the future of the church and what we might expect in the next Pope.


I'll also take a look back at the week in the news, including the DFL shenanigans this MN legislative session as well as looking into another lefty journalist (PTR) getting burned when attempting to write a story denigrating Sarah Palin.

I plan on taking the final two segments of the program to talk about arguably the greatest NBA player who ever lived as he celebrates a milestone birthday today.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here

For mobile phone users, there are apps available for iphone, Blackberry and Android!

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

--------------------------------------



No comments: