Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rebounding?

Despite his overwhelming popularity just a year ago, President Obama has recently fallen on hard times. The American people have spoken and they clearly did not like his most recent stance on an issue very critical to us all.

Nevertheless, the President decided to press forward with his choice and accept whatever consequences may come his way. Some say he was showing keen insight while others (myself included) saw him as not incorporating any relevant facts.

But as much as it pains me to say it, the President got his way. In fact, it appears he was spot on in his decision-making.

So Mr. President, let me offer my sincerest apologies for my vehement skepticism and what I deemed as a "radical thought process."





Never in a million years would I have thought that Murray St. would upset Vanderbilt in the first round of the NCAA basketball tournament.

-------------------------------------------

No comments: