The "Candace" they're referring to in this clip is Candace Owens, who has made it her personal mission in life to vilify Charlie's widow Erika for reasons I can't comprehend. I can't say I've gained intimate knowledge regarding Candace's belief on who or what killed Charlie, but somehow his wife and/or Israel were involved, I guess.
.@benshapiro says that three things SHOULD have happened after Charlie’s death (but didn’t):
— Jackie Chea ⚖️ (@Fair_and_Biased) September 10, 2026
1.) Political unification on the right around core principles
2.) United opposition to left wing violence
3.) Religious revival
These were thwarted by grifters and opportunists.… pic.twitter.com/RQNYYcA3GQ
While I was a frequent critic of Charlie's, specifically his fealty to anything Donald Trump, I always gave him his props for giving young people an opportunity to be exposed to different ideas. But what really brought out my respect was his being unabashed about his faith in Jesus Christ.
Charlie's bold proclamation of faith inspires me to resist the urge to lash out at those who literally celebrate his death, knowing that they, like me, have fallen short of God's glory. We all need deliverance and grace.
Charlie is no longer physically here, but we can not allow his legacy to be tarnished by those who have succumbed to evil.
---------------------------------------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment