Thursday, June 17, 2021

This aged about as well as week-old sushi

 An excerpt from Jeff Jacoby's Wednesday opinion piece in the Boston Globe.


But I vigorously applaud his determination to break with the pattern of recent presidents and not seek to dominate public life or drive the daily conversation. Unlike Barack Obama and especially unlike Donald Trump, Biden is content to stay out of public view and not make himself or his thoughts each day’s top story.

Literally less than 12 hours after that Jacoby piece was posted:




I'd be OK with a POTUS conducting a 2-hour reality TV show every single evening so long as he/she quits trying to undermine my religious my beliefs, take my guns, cripple my retirement savings, etc. 


You can stay in my face (or attempt to do so) all you want. Just stay the hell out of my life. 


--------------------------------------------

No comments: