Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Karin Housley for U.S. Senate

A little more than a week ago I hosted my friend and MN state senator Karin Housley on my radio show. During her time on the broadcast I asked her directly if she was considering running in the 2018 special election for Al Franken's U.S. Senate seat. Her response was along the lines of "I'm taking a look at it."

On Tuesday, Karin made it official. She's in!




Over the past 6-1/2 years I've hosted my weekly radio show, my position has been to not endorse political candidates because a) no one really cares what I think and b) I want all candidates on the GOP side (and Dems if they were ever willing) to appear as guests on a broadcast. But since I made a public declaration on the airwaves December 10 that I would support my friend Karin if she chose to run in this race, I am enthusiastically sticking by my word.

Thanks for stepping forward, Karin!

----------------------------------

1 comment:

Bike Bubba said...

Keep us posted on her stands. Looking at her husband's jobs over the past decade, I dare say that they've got a few frequent flier miles to burn!