Sunday, September 14, 2014

It was a whole different game being played back when I was a kid....

It's a beautiful fall day as I will be broadcasting The Closer from 1:00 until 3:00 PM Central Time, live from The Patriot bunker.

It was a very news intensive week this past week, so there's a lot to get to in two hours. As an NFL fan and an observer of society I have plenty to say about the domestic incidents involving NFL players Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson. I will also comment on President Obama's speech from this past Wednesday regarding ISIS as well as my own 9/11 retrospective.

At 2:45, my friend and Northern Alliance Radio Network colleague Mitch Berg will check in to pimp his co-hosting appearance taking place this evening on Armed American Radio


So please give me call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

------------------------------------

No comments: